Who we are
This is the official website for Galway Camogie: http://www.galwaycamogie.ie
We only collect information about you when you use our sign-up form or contact form on the website. This information will only be used for the purpose stated at point of collection. The transmission of information via these personal information forms on this website is done via a secure mechanism that encrypts the data being transferred and is only readable to us the recipient. Please note that data submitted via our website is secure (https) but this security does not apply to emails you send to us directly, only to information or messages sent via our online forms.
This Website will never collect personal information about you without your knowledge, and will only use that information for a known reason. Information provided will not be passed to outside organisations, agencies or individuals, unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
- Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you.
- Contact you in relation to your participation in a fundraising activity that you have signed up for with Galway Camogie.
- Contact you in relation to administrative activity relating to your camogie club.
Note: our retention policy relating to personal information provided via our online forms is as follows:
- Information obtained via our general contact us form: this information is only retained for up to one month, to facilitate follow-up.
- Information obtained via our sign-up for a particular fundraiser: this information is only retained for the duration of the fundraiser.
- Information obtained via our club details contact form: this information will be included on the Website in the clubs section for general information purposes
As part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, we are providing this information to be clear about your privacy when using our website.