Galway Camogie Board are seeking nominations for the position of Under 16 Manager. Any persons interested must submit their application to the county secretary by the 9/2/2023
Criteria for appointment are as follows:
- Up to date child safeguarding course and Garda vetting forms.
- Foundation and Level 1 coaching courses.
- Previous managerial experience at minor grade or at club or county level (hurling or camogie).
- Previous coaching experience at an intercounty level (development squads or higher).
- Ability to work with other managers and officers within Galway Camogie.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good people skills.
- Good teamwork and team building ability.
- Considerable amount of free time on weeknights and weekends.
Forward email to Secretary of Galway County Board with your expression of interest:
Phone: (087) 7596218
Closing date: 9 February 2023