Galway Camogie Board are seeking nominations for the positions of Under 16 Manager and U18 Manager for the 2024 season. Any persons interested in either post must submit their application to the county secretary no later than 5pm Friday 21st October 2023 using the form links below:
Criteria for each appointment are as follows:
- Up to date child safeguarding course and Garda vetting forms.
- Foundation and Level 1 coaching courses completed.
- Previous management experience at intercounty level or development squad (hurling or camogie).
- Possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work in environment and liaise with county board.
- Create an environment where player development is central.
- Clear understanding regarding the need to meet with juvenile fixtures to iron out potential crossover of games and create solutions.
- This role will require a considerable amount of time and effort so before applying take note.
Submit expression of interest for either position using the following links:
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2023, 5pm
If you require more information regarding these positions, contact Secretary, Galway Camogie via:
Phone: (087) 7596218