Galway Camogie Board are seeking nominations for the position of Intermediate Manager for the 2024 season. Any persons interested in this post must submit their application to the county secretary no later than 5pm Friday 21st October 2023 using the form link below:
Criteria for appointment are as follows:
- Up to date child safeguarding course and Garda vetting forms.
- Relevant coaching courses completed up to Level 1.
- Experience in similar roles is an advantage and a strong knowledge of Galway Camogie is important.
- Ability to form a strong working relationsip with County Board and the Galway Senior Management and to have a clear understanding that players may move from Intermediate Squad to Senior Squad.
- An understanding that this is a development stage for players to help transition in future to senior level.
Submit expression of interest for Intermediate Manager position using the following link:
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2023, 5pm
If you require more information regarding this position, contact Secretary, Galway Camogie via:
Phone: (087) 7596218